At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process about 5 million monthly transactions. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 230+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany, Finland and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Support at Trustly:
The Support team provides support to Trustly’s merchants, making sure all of their questions are answered and problems are solved in a fast, accurate and friendly manner. The team works closely with the Product team to ensure Trustly’s payment service reflects its customers’ needs.
About the Quality & Training Coordinator role:
The main scope of the Quality & Training Coordinator is to ensure quality on service and support functions via quality assurance responsibilities, internal training of Trustly employees according to Trustly’s training program, and external training and demo of Trustly Back office towards new and existing customers. The role covers three main areas ; Quality Assurance, Employee Training and Merchant Training.
The role will be contributing towards three main areas:
- Regularly evaluate individual Payment Analyst's performance in accordance with predefined quality measures and scoring guides.
- Create and maintain a transparent and auditable record of all evaluation scores and other relevant metrics.
- Prepare and submit both regular and ad-hoc reports on individual and collective review results to the Support Manager.
- Report on quality issues identified during reviews to the Support Manager and/or the relevant team leaders.
- Analyze recurring quality issues and quality trends and regularly report findings to the Support Manager and/or the relevant team leader(s).
- Document QA processes and procedures and ensure documentation remains up to date.
- Prepare, set up and perform training sessions according to module descriptions
- Develop training modules and maintain and update training documentation(s)
- Coordinate with management on new hires and schedule employee training
- Evaluate and report on progress and training for new and existing employees
- Evaluate findings from QA function and recommend suitable actions and training
Merchant Training Ambassador
- Perform training sessions for new merchants, existing key merchants, and merchants in the sales process.
- Develop and productify back office training
- Develop, produce, maintain and update training/presentation documentation
- Prepare and set up back office adjusted to merchants and other stakeholders
- Evaluate and report on the outcome of back office training sessions with merchants
- Identify key stakeholders/forums within the company and set procedures to be up to date on feature updates/changes to be reflected within back office training
- Circulate and make available, within the Trustly organisation, the productified back office training program including features as booking, modules, feedback, documentation, contacts etc.
Who you are:
- Knowledge of instructional and learning principles
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Ability to conduct analysis and calculate training ROI
- Sound decision making and documentation skills
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Proficiency in Powerpoint and Excel
- Structured, organised and detail oriented
- Analytical mindset
- Familiar with support organisations and operations
- Experience within Payments and/or Gaming is considered an asset but not a requirement.
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
We are a team because we work together. But we are a great team because we trust and respect each other.
Emma Attar Holm
I’m constantly impressed by the people I work with. There are a lot of experts, but they’re all incredibly humble so you feel comfortable asking questions.