At Trustly, we envision a world in which paying directly from your online bank account is fast, simple and secure. Today, our payment products are available in 29 European countries and attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process more than 3 million monthly transactions.
Trustly is a licensed payment institution under supervision of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen) and subject to a set of regulatory requirements.
We are a team of 180+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Sales at Trustly:
The Sales department works together to win new business, which directly contributes to Trustly’s fast and furious growth. The department is made up of 20+ people and we are divided up into teams by vertical: e-commerce, financial services, travel and gaming. We occasionally travel to relevant industry events to meet with potential customers and represent Trustly as a brand. We have lots of fun outside the office as well, whether we’re playing laser tag or digging into a delicious team dinner.
About the role:
As a Sales Coordinator, you will support the Gaming Sales Team in Malta by helping them resolve clients’ issues and anticipate their operational needs as they arise. You will navigate efficiently through a fast-paced environment and become familiar with sales organization tools, always with sales objectives in mind.
What you'll do:
- Support sales executives and managers in administrative duties, including answering phones, coordinating travel, managing appointments and working in SalesForce
- Create and maintain internal sales activity reports
- Work with sales executives, managers and clients to troubleshoot operative issues on a daily basis
- Assist sales executives and managers with presentations and sales material
- Participate in and contribute to sales events, assist with client and sales meetings
- Help in generating and identifying leads
- Work with client representatives with regards to requests, contracts and more
Who you are:
- You have a high school diploma, a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- You have 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- You are organized, detail-oriented and proactive with great communication skills in English (A-level/native speaker)
- You are driven with a strong business acumen