As Trustly’s new Sales Executive, you’ll drive the implementation of Trustly’s internationalization strategy in Germany and Austria.
At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process nearly 4 million monthly transactions.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 200+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Sales at Trustly:
The Sales department works together with the rest of the company to win new business, which directly contributes to Trustly’s fast growth. Our goal is to sign new merchants, both large and small, and we are always willing to walk the extra mile to get there. The department is made up of around 30 people, divided into verticals (e-Com, Gaming, Partner Sales and Travel), and we are on the frontlines representing and pitching Trustly every day.
About the role:
As Trustly’s Sales Executive - Germany/Austria, you will contribute to the growth of Trustly in Germany and Austria. This means you’ll mainly drive the implementation of Trustly’s internationalization strategy in those high-potential markets.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the growth of the merchant customer base and revenues in Germany and Austria by customer acquisition in the broad e-commerce segment
- Identify potential customers, sales channels, partners and other multipliers and distribute our products to or with them
- Develop strategic sales plans, specific to individual clients, to find opportunities to grow pipeline and to maximize revenueIdentify relevant opportunities, local market trends and needs through ongoing market analysis and monitoring and report them into the organization
- Identify and support the developing of necessary product innovation and product localization by cooperating with the international product management team
- Manage contract negotiating and deal-closing
- Maintain and develop our relationships with existing customers to increase revenues and to strengthen brand awareness; this will be in cooperation with the Account Management team
- Contribute to developing the relationships with external partners, such as payment service providers and resellers, by providing information and guidance towards their sales teams to acquire new customers; this will be in cooperation with Partner Sales team
- Represent Trustly at relevant exhibitions, events and conferences
- Initiate marketing campaigns with new or existing customers together with the Marketing team
- Use the CRM system of Trustly to organize, optimize and document your daily work
- Act in compliance with occupational safety requirements of the company, the IT security policy, the data protection law and the prescribed processes
- A Master’s degree (or equivalent) with several years work experience in sales representing enterprise software, SaaS or FinTech solutions in DACH region
- A strong team player with great interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to talk and present confidently in front of key internal and external stakeholders and senior management
- Deep relationship management and negotiation skills
- A solution-driven problem solver with an innovative mindset
- A proven ability to understand and effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Fluent in German and English
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
We ran an internal Hearthstone tournament with prizes and a commentator. How cool is that?