At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services, and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process about 4 million monthly transactions. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 220+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany, and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Sales at Trustly:
The Sales department works together with the rest of the company to win new business, which directly contributes to Trustly’s fast growth. Our goal is to sign new merchants, both large and small, and we are always willing to walk the extra mile to get there. The department is made up of around 30 people, divided into verticals, and we are on the frontlines representing and pitching Trustly every day.
About the role:
As a Sales Executive at Trustly you will play a vital role in our continued growth and expansion. You will be located at our London Office or our Malta office and report to the Head of Sales and Director of Gaming for our gaming vertical. Some travelling is required.
What you’ll do:
- Work across the entire sales cycle from origination to close, targeting online betting and gambling operators that serve players globally but with a focus on the 29 European countries Trustly operates in.
- Target various decision makers across the prospective business from the Head of Payments to commercial directors and C-level.
- Actively search for new business, set up meetings and close sales. We are looking for sales people that are comfortable with business development and possess a hunters mentality.
- Follow up with our Account Managers to develop and maintain both new and existing customer relationships.
- Participate in relevant, industry-specific exhibitions and conferences to win new business and represent Trustly.
- Lead customer implementations, work closely with integration and conduct market research and external analysis to further Trustly as a payment method within the space.
Who you are:
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
Ingenious people in a humble environment with a resilient attitude. Welcome to Trustly.
Trust me, Trustly inspires!