At Trustly, we envision a world in which paying directly from your online bank account is as easy as sliding cash across the counter. Today, we cover 29 European countries, with more markets on the way, and our B2B payment solutions attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and online gaming. In 2016, we processed €3.2B in payments and today we process more than 2.2 million monthly transactions.
We are a team of 160+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
Trustly is looking for a Sales Executive to join our Gaming sales vertical. This is an exciting opportunity to join a young, fast-growing and profitable company on our journey to become a top player in payments.
About the role:
As a Sales Executive at Trustly you will play a vital role in our continued growth and expansion. You will be located at our Malta office and report to the Head of Sales for our gaming vertical. Some travelling is required.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the entire sales cycle, targeting online betting and gambling operators that serve players globally.
- Target commercial directors as well as payment managers.
- Actively search for new business, set up meetings and close sales.
- Follow up with our Account Managers to develop and maintain both new and existing customer relationships.
- Participate in relevant, industry-specific exhibitions and conferences to win new business and represent Trustly.
- Lead customer implementations, work closely with integration and conduct market research and external analysis to further Trustly as a payment method within the space.
Who you are:
- You have at least two years of experience within payment sales and/or gaming sales.
- You have strong business acumen, great social skills and a hunger for winning new business.
- You are fluent in English and additional European languages are a bonus.