At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 290+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany, Helsinki and the UK. We are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact
About Commercial Operations at Trustly:
The Commercial Operations team’s core purpose is to drive key activities related to business performance and process optimization across the four Commercial teams: Commercial Strategy, Sales, Account Management and Marketing. Our goal is to help the teams to work more efficiently by reducing bottlenecks and challenging the status quo. We consider ourselves successful when we deliver speed and quality to our customer by freeing up our employees time and helping to ensure best-in-class processes.
About the Salesforce User Manager role:
The role of the Salesforce User Manager is to be a Salesforce Administrator with a focus on optimizing user adaptation and experience. You will be responsible for driving activities to ensure we have high user adaptation in Salesforce including user training, key process documentation and support of Trustly Salesforce users with issue management and updates. A successful User Manager needs to be able to adapt quickly to the growing needs of our organization, have a consultative and flexible mindset and like a high-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the Salesforce user champion and be the user interface to CRM-related questions, issues and report on user behavior to better understand points of congestions, allowing pro-active system development
- Drive and develop Salesforce training for new and existing users in the Salesforce user community cross our main four sites: Stockholm, Sliema, London and Cologne
- Manage users, including creating and assigning permissions of new and existing users
- Work as part of a team with the goal of identifying and driving key improvements in our CRM system to achieve Sales & Support efficiency
- Be the driver of identifying and implementing activities in order to increase Salesforce user adaptation
- Work with the Salesforce User Community to facilitate and create needed reports and dashboards to increase performance
- Document key Salesforce processes to ensure alignment, value add and common language for the users
- Drive the communication and knowledge sharing strategy, and enable the Salesforce onboarding
As a professional, you are/have:
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar/related role focused on CRM Management, Sales Operations, Sales Assistant, Support, Support Operations or equivalent, where you have either worked as an CRM Administrator or with one of the leading CRM systems
- Fluent in English; Swedish is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package
- Proficient in CRM usage where Salesforce is extra meritorious
As a person, you are:
- Positive, ambitious and outgoing with a consultative approach
- Structured and process-driven
- Flexible with ability to adapt to changing requirements and hold together projects
- An analytical thinker
- Open-minded, inquisitive and resourceful
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
We ran an internal Hearthstone tournament with prizes and a commentator. How cool is that?