At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e¬-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process nearly 4 million monthly transactions.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 200+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the Integration team at Trustly:
The Integration team currently consists of 3 people based in Stockholm. Together, the team makes sure that merchants successfully integrate Trustly’s API so that they can start using our products. When the team isn’t busy integrating, they like to get together to go mini-golfing, go-karting and more!
About the role:
As a Senior Integration Specialist, you will be part of our Integration team based in Stockholm. You will be talking directly to developers and technical project managers on the merchant’s side to oversee and coordinate the integration process, ensuring that the merchant understands our API and implements it correctly. You will also work closely with our Sales team and assist them in technical discussions during the sales process.
What you’ll do:
- Support merchants across our Gaming, E-commerce, Financial Services, and Travel verticals during the integration process
- Verify that merchants have integrated our API correctly before they go live
- Support our Sales and Account Management teams in technical discussions with merchants
- Improve our processes and routines within the Integration team
- Update our online API documentation
Who you are:
- You are social, outgoing and a strong relationship builder
- You have broad technical knowledge; programming experience is a plus
- You have 2+ years of experience working in a technical role
- You are analytical and are resourceful when it comes to solving problems
- You have a basic understanding of computer networking and HTTP, basic SQL skills
- Previous experience working with system integration and/or online payments is a bonus but not a must
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal; Swedish is a plus
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
We ran an internal Hearthstone tournament with prizes and a commentator. How cool is that?