At Trustly, we envision a world in which paying directly from your online bank account is fast, simple and secure. Today, our payment products are available in 29 European countries and attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process more than 3 million monthly transactions. Trustly is a licensed payment institution under supervision of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen) and subject to a set of regulatory requirements. We are a team of 180+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Sales at Trustly:
The Sales department works together to win new business, which directly contributes to Trustly’s fast and furious growth. The department is made up of 20+ people and we are divided up into teams by vertical: e-commerce, financial services, travel and gaming. We occasionally travel to relevant industry events to meet with potential customers and represent Trustly as a brand. We have lots of fun outside the office as well, whether we’re playing laser tag or digging into a delicious team dinner.
About the role:
To further accelerate the profitable growth of the business, we are looking for a highly motivated Senior Sales Executive for Financial Services to be based in London. The role reports to the Director of Financial Services operating out of Cologne.
In this position, you will work with the entire sales cycle, targeting FinTech startups as well as large financial services merchants from all over the world. You will look to engage with key decision makers across the target client organization. You will also participate in relevant exhibitions and conferences to win new business and represent the Trustly brand within the industry. Note that this means some travelling will be required. In addition, you will facilitate the swift integration of Trustly’s services together with our Integration team and work closely with the Account Management team to ensure a proper onboarding of your merchants.
- Drive and direct the sales process towards high-impact and high-probability clients
- Manage the entire new sales cycle within the vertical
- Continuously evaluate and propose improvements in current sales processes
- Create and maintain internal sales activity reports
- Participate and contribute to relevant conferences, fairs and meet-ups
- At least 10 years of experience in complex sales within the payments industry or in an online channel
- A Bachelor's degree in Business or International Business
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a good sense of structure
- The ability to manage your own priorities
- A positive attitude, even if things don't turn out as expected
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English as well as another European language
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
No matter how busy things get, there's always a reason to smile around here!
Trust me, Trustly inspires!