At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 350+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany, Finland and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Product at Trustly:
The Product department drives the prioritisation and development of Trustly’s products, ensuring they align with the company’s short-term and long-term goals. We collectively hatch innovative ideas, analyse market fit, and set the product vision and strategy.
The department is made up of about 60 people, divided into three main teams: Product Development, Product Management and Product Operations. We work closely with developers to enable new products or features within existing products, as well as various Commercial teams to roll out our products to the market. Just like the rest of Trustly, we're growing at a fast pace and we're keen to bring more people on board.
About the role:
As a UX Researcher at Trustly, you will represent the the user. In this role, you will create understanding and empathy around user needs, for our entire product team including designers, product managers, and developers. Your research will help us create useful and usable new products and features for our users as well as continually innovating on our existing products. You’ll inspire change at all stages of product development by delivering compelling, written, in-person and visual presentations on your findings.
You will sit in the Product Experience team at Trustly. The team is a dynamic team of mixed competences and roles. As a team, our mission is to drive a human-centered approach to product. We bridge the gap between our users, designers, product managers, and developers to build empathy, inform strategy, and identify opportunities to improve the Trustly experience.
The range of tasks will be wide but you can expect emphasis on the following:
What you'll do:
- Establish a product discovery strategy, enabling us to verify ideas, assumptions and solutions before we build our products
- Collect and analyse user behavior through lab studies, surveys, benchmark studies and analytics on an international level
- Lead quantitative user research by defining metrics on funnel and features
- Work with Designers, Product Owners and Developers in order to prioritise research opportunities in a fast-paced, continuously changing environment
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations
Who you are:
- You are empathic with users and love user research
- You have a degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Behavior Psychology or equivalent
- You have five+ years of relevant work experienceYou are hard-working, structured and focused
- You are fluent in Swedish and English
- Experience with event based analytics tools is meriting but not required