At Trustly, we envision a world in which paying directly from your online bank account is as easy as sliding cash across the counter. Today, we cover 29 European countries, with more markets on the way, and our B2B payment solutions attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and online gaming. In 2016, we processed €3.2B in payments and today we process more than 2.2 million monthly transactions.
We are a team of 160+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Support at Trustly:
The Support team provides support to Trustly’s merchants, making sure all of their questions are answered and problems are solved in a fast, accurate, and friendly manner. The team works closely with the Product team to ensure Trustly’s payment service reflects its customers’ needs. After all, a Product team that embraces feedback produces innovative products that blow customers away.
On the Support team, you’ll work with other talented and motivated people who will help you develop your skills. Most excitingly, you’ll have the opportunity to take part in driving the evolution of the payments industry.
About the role:
Based in Malta, this is a full-time position on Monday-to-Sunday shift hours that reports to Support Manager. In this role, you’ll have many opportunities to grow, whether you want to stay in a dispatch function, move into a first-line end-user function or become a team leader.
What'll you do:
- Provide quality support at one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe
- Answer questions online from customers and external stakeholders about Trustly’s services, the company and payments in general
- Identify where improvements can be made and suggest how they can be implemented
Who you are:
- You are a service-minded individual bursting with positivity
- You are fluent in English
- You preferably have experience working at a support center or in a similar environment
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are a natural when it comes to finding new solutions and opportunities while maintaining a detailed and structured approach