At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 300+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany, Finland and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Support at Trustly:
The Support team provides support to Trustly’s merchants, making sure all of their questions are answered and problems are solved in a fast, accurate and friendly manner. The team works closely with the Product team to ensure Trustly’s payment service reflects its customers’ needs. After all, a Product team that embraces feedback produces innovative products that blow customers away.
About the role:
Based in Malta, this is a full-time position on Monday-to-Sunday shift hours that reports to Support Manager. In this role, you’ll have many opportunities to grow, whether you want to stay in a dispatch function, move into a first-line end-user function or become a team leader.
What you'll do:
- Provide quality support at one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe
- Answer questions through phone, email and chat with customers and external stakeholders about Trustly’s services, the company and payments in general
- Identify where improvements can be made and suggest how they can be implemented
Who you are:
- You are a service-minded individual bursting with positivity
- You are fluent in English and another language (German or Swedish or Finnish)
- You preferably have experience working at a support centre or in a similar environment
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are a natural when it comes to finding new solutions and opportunities while maintaining a detailed and structured approach
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
We are a team because we work together. But we are a great team because we trust and respect each other.
Emma Attar Holm
I’m constantly impressed by the people I work with. There are a lot of experts, but they’re all incredibly humble so you feel comfortable asking questions.