At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Tech at Trustly
The Tech team is one of the fastest growing teams in the company. We are currently about 100 people and are divided into 11 engineering teams.
What you'll do
- Be a part of our development team and build the next generation payment platform using state of the art event driven micro services architecture managed by Kubernetes.
- Learn new methods and techniques in a team where pair and mob programming is part of the daily methodology.
- Work closely with other developers, scrum masters, team leaders and product owners on a daily basis
Who you are
- Experience as a developer in C#, Java or any object oriented language on a professional level.
- Comfortable in full lifecycle development, from drafting application design to implementing and supporting it
- Experience in testing, from unit to integration level
- The ability to clearly understand and articulate complex problems
- Fluent in English