At Trustly, we envision a world in which paying directly from your online bank account is as easy as sliding cash across the counter. Today, we cover 29 European countries, with more markets on the way, and our B2B payment solutions attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and online gaming. In 2016, we processed €3.2B in payments and today we process more than 2.2 million monthly transactions.
We are a team of 160+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the Human Resource team:
You will be part of the global Human Resource team and report directly to our CHRO, Ulrica Falkenberg (based in Stockholm) and indirect line to the Country Manager Malta, Lars Lindquist.
About the position:
To keep up our growth pace and ensuring constant development and well-being our our talents, we are looking for a passionate Talent Operations Manager to join the team in Malta. Over 50% of the task will contain responsibility of all local recruitments to the Malta office. As the recruitment professional, that we are looking for at Trustly, you will be working independently throughout the entire recruitment process to create job descriptions, source and screen candidates, conduct in depth interviews, qualifying and coordinate all related tasks. You will be hiring across all our departments, with a focus on support, and commercial positions, in cooperation with the hiring manager and external suppliers. Beyond recruitment, we expect you to arrange and attend events building the Trustly brand in Malta further. Moreover we want you develop further our HR procedures and processes together with the global HR team, ensuring local team is updated with latest news, and receives the best help in any HR-administrative issues, coaching needed. HR plays an important part in fostering the company culture, striving for strong values in our daily life in the office, which is equally important that you strengthens.
Who you are
- You are a sourcer at heart and have the ability to identify and qualify talents. Your recruiting techniques to attract, evaluate, retain best talents are key.
- You are a driven, positive "people person" who understands the importance of being a Trustly ambassador as the first point of contact for our future colleagues.
- You can combine speed with high quality and you are a great communicator both internally and externally.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in similar role, and preferably at least three years of experience in full lifecycle recruitment.
- You have recruited specialist roles as well as middle management
- Proven business acumen and show results are important
- You are mature and own values are well grounded and balanced
- Structure and service orientation should be high