At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process about 4 million monthly transactions. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 210+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About HR/People Operations at Trustly
The HR/People Operations team at Trustly works closely with our colleagues in all departments to attract, retain and develop top talents in the FinTech world. We strive to develop our business and cultivate a workplace that helps everyone thrive together.
Our company is made up of passionate developers, designers, product owners, business strategists, runners, bakers, musicians, gamers and more. After all, we believe true innovation comes from diversity in thought. That's why we strive to build dynamic teams with people of different nationalities, ages, genders and perspectives.
About the position
To keep up our growth pace and ensuring constant development and well-being our our talents, we are looking for a passionate Talent Recruiter. As a recruitment professional you will be working independently throughout the entire recruitment process to create job descriptions, source and screen candidates, conduct in depth interviews, qualifying and coordinate all related tasks. You will be hiring across all our departments, in cooperation with the hiring manager and external suppliers. Beyond recruitment, we expect you to arrange and attend events building the Trustly Employer Brand as well as driving other internal projects. People Operations team plays an important part in fostering the company culture, striving for strong values in our daily life in the office. You will report to Head of People Operations (HPO).
- Contribute to the execution of the Company’s strategy in close cooperation with HPO
- Further a high-performance, high-engagement organisation
- Drive recruitment processes from A-Z
- Take ownership in talent acquisition together with the team
- Take ownership in employer branding, together with internal functions
Who you are
- The successful candidate has a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role, and preferably at least 2 years of experience in full lifecycle recruitment
- Academic degree, international experience is considered a plus
- You are a sourcer at heart and have the ability to identify and qualify talents. Your recruiting techniques to attract, evaluate, retain best talents are key
- A driven, positive "people person" who understands the importance of being a Trustly ambassador as the first point of contact for our future colleagues
- You can combine speed with high quality and you are a great communicator both internally and externally
- Proven business acumen, strong project management skills and the ability to multitask is key
- Fluent in English and Swedish, other languages are considered a plus
This is an exciting role with many opportunities to learn, grow and impact the business on a daily basis.
Sound like you? Apply now!