At Trustly, we envision a world in which paying directly from your online bank account is fast, simple and secure. Today, our payment products are available in 29 European countries and attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and online gaming. In 2016, we processed €3.2B in payments and today we process more than 2.5 million monthly transactions.
We are a team of 180+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
Trustly is a licensed payment institution under supervision of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen) and subject to a set of regulatory requirements.
About HR at Trustly:
The HR team at Trustly works closely with our colleagues in all departments to attract, retain and develop top talents in the FinTech world. We strive to develop our business and cultivate a workplace that helps everyone thrive together. Our company is made up of passionate developers, designers, product owners, business strategists, runners, bakers, musicians, gamers and more. After all, we believe true innovation comes from diversity in thought. That's why we try to build dynamic teams with people of different nationalities, ages, genders and perspectives.
As we expand we are now looking for a driven, business-oriented and self motivated Talent Tech Recruiter with a passion for Tech and an ambition to take Trustly to new heights!
About the role:
- Drive the recruitment process from start to finish in close collaboration with key stakeholders
- Own talent acquisition of engineers/technicians and work closely with the hiring manager of the Tech teams and CHRO
- Be part of driving employer branding and other strategic HR projects, together with the CHRO and internal departments, including Marketing
- Negotiate with and be the point of contact for external recruitment partners
Who you are:
- To be successful in this role, we prefer that you have at least four years experience in IT recruitments, preferably at tech startups or consultancies
- Excellent networking skills, digitally and in person
- High drive, proactive self-starter
- Organized and structured with the ability to prioritize
- Accountable at all times
- Communicative with high integrity
- Social with a humble and mature approach
- Good at working under pressure with tight deadlines
- Adaptable and open to change
- Fluent in English and at least one Nordic language