At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process about 4 million monthly transactions. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 210+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the Team Manager-Gaming Accounts
As part of our growth strategy, we are looking for a highly motivated Team Manager to join the Gaming Account Management team in our Malta office.
This position will be critical in building and maintaining long-term relationships with large international clients across the Gaming vertical. You will lead a team of account managers and work closely with the Head of Gaming Accounts, and Sales teams, Technical Specialists, as well as other departments across offices.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and support a team of skilled account managers
- Provide day-to-day management support, while also taking an active role in the hiring process of new members to the team
- Take ownership of strategic planning and execution of strategy for each of the accounts managed by your team, together with the support of the Head of Gaming Accounts
- Support and provide quality assurance to your team in complex merchant discussions and pricing proposals
- Work towards achieving the individual targets and reaching the department KPIs
- Take ownership of strategic planning and execution for key accounts
- Assure definition of team portfolio account plans with clear goals and targets and anchored account growth plans
- Take an active role in negotiating, creating and executing joint marketing campaigns with merchants
- Analyze customer services and traffic patterns to advise on customer growth
- Drive key change management projects for the team and cross-department projects
- Attend industry events across Europe
- Own & manage a portfolio of gaming merchant accounts
- Manage up-and-cross sell towards existing merchants (upselling new markets, products or functionalities that Trustly offers)
- Develop and prioritize customer product/service requests
- Secure KYC and customer reporting
- Conduct thorough analysis of various pricing models with regards to pricing negotiations
- Follow up on service delivery and service levels and make sure proper customer escalation paths are provided for any feedback
Who you are:
- You have a higher university degree in Business, Finance or Engineering and a minimum of 5 years of experience in an Account Management or Business Development role, working with complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure, fintech or Gaming.
- You have strong and proven people management skills
- You have an analytical and commercial mindset, are a wizard with numbers and a strong attention to detail
- You are comfortable discussing and negotiating contracts and pricing models and carrying out efficient data analysis
- You understand financial flows and can contribute to our roadmap
- You thrive in a social environment and know how to create positive and long-term relationships internally and externally
- You have ownership mentality and the ability to successfully and independently run various projects
- You take great pride in your work and strive for excellence
- You are fluent in English, both verbal and written; other language skills are a plus!
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
Ingenious people in a humble environment with a resilient attitude. Welcome to Trustly.
Trust me, Trustly inspires!