At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process about 5 million monthly transactions.
In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 210+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Tech at Trustly:
The Tech team is one of the fastest growing teams in the company. We are currently about 50 people, all based in Stockholm, and are divided into 8 engineering teams. To support Trustly’s growth, we are hiring developers at all levels.
About the role:
In this position you will be responsible for two of our development teams, the daily tasks, the agile process, the deliveries and having fun! To succeed in this role, you have experience in software development and as an agile team lead, agile coach, Scrum Master or similar.
- Daily agile leadership of a group of developers - managing daily tasks and deliveries
- Continuous development and improvement of the teams agile process to ensure optimal balance between team productivity, lead time, quality and happiness
- Recruitment & Staff liability
- Work in close collaboration with internal stakeholders, such as Product owners and other Team Leads
- Relevant technical education
- Minimum 2+ years of experience leading an agile team (Team lead, Agile Coach, Scrum Master or similar)
- Solid skills and experience of agile development practises
- Strong leadership qualitiesSoftware development background
- Strong inner drive and result oriented mindset
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Technical experience from Java development and/or database development would be a great bonus!