At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process about 4 million monthly transactions. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 210+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the Role:
As a Technical Payment Analyst – 2nd Line, you will investigate and troubleshoot transaction issues escalated by our 1st Line Support team, identify and document problems and incidents and perform day-to-day monitoring of our payment system’s performance.
You will also work and collaborate with our Operations, Tech, Product, Finance and Risk teams to ensure efficient resolution, timely coordination and communication of issues, whilst also contributing to better documentation and processes. You will have the opportunity to influence Trustly’s services, workflows and product development.
What you’ll do:
- Diagnose and resolve product and service issues.
- Identify, evaluate, escalate incidents and problems.
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving problems escalated by 1st Line Support.
- Work closely with Operations, Tech, Product, Finance and Risk teams to ensure efficient resolution of issues reported both externally and internally.
- Perform system monitoring to ensure continuous transaction processing.
- Prepare customer-facing communications for status updates and incident reports.
- Create, handle and optimise internal and external documentation, processes and procedures to help scale our operations and improve our workflows.
- Generate new ideas and suggestions for continuous improvement of Trustly’s products and services to enhance the customer payment experience.
Who you are:
- You are proficient in SQL, able to write efficient queries and independently explore system architectures consisting of many interconnected services.
- You are resourceful, focused, action-oriented with strong organizational skills to manage multiple stakeholders and work with competing priorities and demands.
- You are data curious, detail oriented, and love solving problems.
- You enjoy talking about technical concepts and would be comfortable explaining how Trustly works to a range of audiences with diverse levels of technical skills.
- You are comfortable liaising with end consumers, business clients, internal stakeholder and product teams.
- You are interested in mastering product knowledge, diving deep into system processes and getting to the root of the problems.
- You think through consequences of actions and can present a clear rationale for decision making.
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
Emma Attar Holm
I’m constantly impressed by the people I work with. There are a lot of experts, but they’re all incredibly humble so you feel comfortable asking questions.
We are a team because we work together. But we are a great team because we trust and respect each other.