At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services, and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process about 4 million monthly transactions. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 220+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany, and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Support at Trustly:
The Support team provides support to Trustly’s merchants, making sure all of their questions are answered and problems are solved in a fast, accurate and friendly manner. The team works closely with the Product team to ensure Trustly’s payment service reflects its customers’ needs. After all, a Product team that embraces feedback produces innovative products that blow customers away.
About the role:
As a Technical Payments Analyst, you will investigate and resolve customers’ technical payment issues that occur within the payments platform and also provide effective, efficient and knowledgeable service and solutions to our teammates and customers. In addition to a technical background, excellent communication skills and attention to detail, you’ll need an understanding of and experience within payments processes so you can deliver information both to technical and non-technical personnel as well as Trustly’s Finance, Compliance and Risk teams.
What you’ll do:
- Handle merchant inquiries through different channels
- Use SQL to search, interpret and update database records, as well as identify and troubleshoot potential data problems
- Identify, evaluate, escalate and document incidents and problems
- Take ownership of errors and patterns in calculations, data and related issues
- Keep internal self-help documentation up to date
- Generate new ideas and suggestions for continuous improvement of
- systems, processes and procedures to enhance the customer payment experience
- Use tools such as Salesforce, Desk, Confluence and Trello to manage your daily work
Who you are:
- You have experience working with main payment methods, for example credit cards, PayPal, Skrill, SEPA and SWIFT bank transfers.
- You have IT troubleshooting experience.
- You can work shifts, including occasional night shifts.
- You have excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- You are detail-oriented and a pro when it comes to multitasking and prioritizing your work.
- You have excellent written and oral English communication skills.
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
We are a team because we work together. But we are a great team because we trust and respect each other.
Emma Attar Holm
I’m constantly impressed by the people I work with. There are a lot of experts, but they’re all incredibly humble so you feel comfortable asking questions.