At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 350+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Örebro, Spain, Malta, Germany, Finland, UK, The US and in Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
The Product OBeP team ensures our pay-in and pay-out products work as they should and stays in front of the evolution curve in payments. The team is part of Trustly’s Product function and consists of Product Owners, who are responsible for the products; Product Specialists, who work with our tech teams to build and maintain the products; International Expansion members, who are responsible for the rails and preparatory work of our geographic expansion; and Product Analysts.
The Product function defines the roadmap, sets priorities and specifies features of Trustly's products, forming a central part of the company. Apart from working closely with the Tech department to develop and enable new products or features within existing products, we also collaborate with the Commercial team to secure optimal pushes of our products. Just like the rest of Trustly, we're growing at a fast pace and we're keen to bring more people on board. We're based in Trustly's beautiful Stockholm office but do travel regularly to our other offices mainly within Europe.
About the role:
As a Product Analyst with emphasis on Open Banking, you will be in the center of the action
where tech meets commercial. You will be working closely with product managers, product
owners, development teams and other stakeholders, helping to make sure that the product
development is in line with our business vision and strategy. The range of tasks will be wide but
you can expect emphasis on the following:
What you'll do:
- Assist with the development teams’ backlog, roadmap and prioritization
- Establish Open Banking registrations, prepare hand-over to developers by completing definition of ready, requirement specifications etc.
- Monitor the online banking, mobile banking and Open Banking landscape and stay up-to-date with the latest market trends
- Perform testing, analysis and research regarding relevant markets, competitors, bank interfaces as well as our own products
Who you are:
- To be successful in this role, you are a tech savvy problem solver who wants to learn new things and you are not afraid to step out of our comfort zone.
- You have an eye for detail and are structured in your work.
- You are hard-working, ambitious and focused.
- As we are a tech business at our core, you have an genuine interest in technology, financial technology and/or payments.
- Fluency in English is a must; other languages are a bonus.