At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products, available in 29 European countries, attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process nearly 4 million monthly transactions.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 200+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Product at Trustly:
The Product department drives the prioritization and development of Trustly’s products, ensuring they align with the company’s short-term and long-term goals. We collectively hatch innovative ideas, analyze market fit, and set the product vision and strategy.
The department is made up of about 60 people, divided into three main teams: Product Development, Product Management and Product Operations. We work closely with developers to enable new products or features within existing products, as well as various Commercial teams to roll out our products to the market. Just like the rest of Trustly, we're growing at a fast pace and we're keen to bring more people on board.
About the role:
As a UX designer at Trustly, you will shape the interfaces of our products together with product owners, product managers, engineering teams and commercial stakeholders. You will collect requirements and insights from customers and conduct qualitative and quantitative user testing. You will report to the product manager
What you’ll do:
- Develop and define our product design and user experience strategy
- Lead design projects across the entire lifecycle, from brief to launched product
- Sketch, create flow charts, wireframes and prototypes in low- and high-fidelity
- Coordinate and conduct user testing to get insights and validate your designs
- Work with the product owner and development team to implement your design
Who you are:
- You are an experienced designer with a keen eye for color, form and composition
- You are empathic for users and can anticipate consumer needs
- You are able to quickly produce mockups and prototypes; knowing when to design pixel-perfect and when to make low-fi sketches
- You have a degree in human interaction sociology, interaction design, visual design or equivalent
- You have an interest in and/or basic understanding of HTML and CSS