At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 300+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany, Finland and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact
About the Marketing Department at Trustly
The Marketing team is a tight-knit, creative group of 14 people based in Stockholm. Together we work to make Trustly a trusted and treasured brand in the payments industry. We plan and attend industry events, conduct market research, collaborate with partners to launch campaigns and more, always with measurable KPIs in mind. We have lots of fun outside the office as well, whether we’re mastering the art of making dumplings or boating in the archipelago.
As part of the digital team, you need to be able to grasp the overview of a marketing focused web development initiatives and projects. It is important that you have the ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time and help to determine development based on effort, value, complexity, scalability etc. You’ll be working with a small team of developers and designers, in-house and externally, contributing and learning in an environment where the tech stack is carefully handpicked and constantly on the change.
About the role
We are now looking for an ambitious individual who’s passionate about building the next generation web experience, discovering new technologies and solutions. We prefer that you have previous experience from working in a marketing / digital team, a web design agency or in a similar environment. In addition, you have built websites and web apps with an outstanding user experiences, delivered highly optimised landing pages for page speed, usability and conversion. Your main focus will be on front-end and back-end web development across our multiple channels including our main website, partners portal, email marketing channel and other micro websites and service.
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience as full stack developer
- Backend experience within PHP, Node.js or Ruby and database technologies including SQL, NoSQL, JSON and flat file formats
- Experience in building public-facing responsive websites, web apps and CMS development
- Experience of exposing functionality through an API
- Knowledge in semantic Web and in Version Control using Git, GitHub
- Experience web development architecture, and Interactive web development
- Organized with strong time management and estimation skills/experience (i.e. ability to give and stick to a timeline/estimate)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Comfortable in conducting code reviews and contributing to coding standards
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
Creativity is all about ignoring boundaries and letting your mind go.
At Trustly, I feel appreciated and free to be myself.