At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 300+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany, Finland and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact
About the Marketing team at Trustly:
The Marketing team is a tight-knit, passionate and creative group of about 18 people based in Stockholm and Malta. Together we work to grow Trustly into a trusted and treasured brand in the payments industry. Our mission in the marketing channels team is distribution strategy, execution and performance together with development of marketing technology to enable and support the continuous growth agenda.
About the role:
We are now looking for a Web manager to our growing Marketing Channels team in Stockholm.
As Web Manager you are product owner of Trustly websites across our global markets and brands. To ensure success, you must display an excellent understanding of content management (CMS) together with mastering a good understanding for marketing technology and creative online marketing. You strive to constantly improve the user experience of our websites and understand its role in the digital marketing ecosystem. On a daily basis you will work together with colleagues in the marketing team to ensure a continuous development and progressive web together with other stakeholders in the organisation. You will be placed in our new headquarters in the centre of Stockholm and report to Head of Marketing channels.
We see that you are a multi-tasker with an eye for detail and a user centric in your execution. You have good problem solving skills and enjoys collaboration across various disciplines in an organisation such as developers, designers and business owners. As Web Manager you will have a key role in Trustlys continuous growth and expansion.
Does this sound like you? Apply today, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
What you'll do:
- Product owner of the web - identify, determine needs and requirements to develop functional and user-friendly websites
- Prioritise and coordinate development with designers, content providers, and management and/or business owners
- Super- user of the CMS, content management and lead trainer to new editors
- Monitoring, analyzing site performance in dialogue with analytics team
- Manage and establish processes to support a continuous and progressive web experience.
- Take charge of the customer experience development
Who you are:
- A university degree in digital marketing, business, computer science or a related field is meritorious
- Solid experience of CMS and website management tools
- Solid experience in previous content and /or user experience roles
- Experience and knowledge of organic search (SEO) and online marketing
- Experience in working with methods as user journey mapping, user stories and Agile project management
- Knowledge of programming languages and operating systems
- As we are a global company operating on multiple markets, being fluent in English is a requirement. Swedish is a bonus.
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
I love working at Trustly because the company treats tea drinkers and coffee drinkers equally.
Creativity is all about ignoring boundaries and letting your mind go.