What is Trustly?
Trustly - Direct Bank e-Payments
Trustly is a payment method that allows you to deposit and withdraw money directly from your online bank account. No sign-up or software installation is required. All you need is your regular online bank credentials.
Where is Trustly available?
Spain, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Poland, Estonia and Italy.
- SPAIN: Banco Santander, Banesto, BBVA, ING Direct, La Caixa, Bankia, Bankinter, Banco Popular, Banco Pastor, Banco Sabadell.
- SWEDEN: Swedbank, Sparbankerna, Nordea, Handelsbanken, SEB, Danske Bank, Skandiabanken, Länsförsäkringar, ICA Banken, Forex, Sparbanken Öresund, Sparbanken Syd.
- FINLAND: Nordea, Aktia, OP-Pohjola, Säästöpankki, POP Pankii, Handelsbanken, Ålandsbanken, S-Pankki, Tapiola, Danske Bank.
- NORWAY: DNB, SpareBank 1, Nordea, Danske Bank, Skandiabanken.
- DENMARK: Danske Bank, Nordea, Jyske Bank.
- POLAND: mBank, Pekao, Alior Bank, ING Bank, Bank Millenium, iPKO.
- ESTONIA: Swedbank, SEB, Nordea.
- ITALY: BNL, BPM, Credem Banca, CREVAL, Intesa Sanpaolo, MPS, Popolare Vicenza, UniCredit
Who can use Trustly?
Anyone with an online bank account in one of the covered banks can use Trustly. If your bank is not covered, please choose "other bank" and follow the instructions. The transfer will then take 1-3 bank days.
How do I make a deposit?
- Go to the cashier.
- Choose Trustly as the payment method for your deposit.
- Choose your bank.
- Fill in the fields to pre-populate and prepare the payment.
- Use the security credentials issued by your bank to confirm the payment.
That's it, the money is now on your player account!
How do I make a withdrawal?
- Go to the cashier.
- Choose Trustly as the payment method for your withdrawal.
- Fill in your bank details and the amount you would like to withdraw.
Your withdrawal is now being processed and the money will be sent to your bank account after the withdrawal has been approved.
How long does it take until my deposit is available on my account?
The money is available within a couple of minutes.
Can I change my mind and revoke a deposit?
No. The deposit is a regular bank transfer that is irreversible. If you change your mind, you have to make a withdrawal to get the money back.
Are deposits always instant?
Yes, for all the covered banks. Deposits made through non-covered banks will take 1-3 bank days. If the deposit is non-instant, you will be informed in the first step of the deposit.
What do I do if I have not recieved my deposit or withdrawal?
Contact the support of the site you made the deposit to or withdrawal from and they will inform you how to proceed.